Precision's Customizable EHR Software
If you’re looking for the ideal Electronic Health Records (EHR/EMR) software to support your clinical needs and help you improve patient care, while at the same time maximizing your productivity and streamlining costs…Encite Clinical Manager is the answer. ECM is fully customizable for the way you like to run the clinical side of your practice, with proven solutions for a variety of critical workflow and management functions within your office, and it’s all designed to be fully customizable to support a wide variety of different medical specialties.
But ECM is more than just the software. Precision brings you the expertise you need to plan effectively for your conversion, to implement all ECM system modules, and to operate efficiently on an ongoing basis. Precision is always close at hand to help you get the most out of your software investments, now and into the future.
Encite Clinical Manager is nationally recognized with a proven track record of implementation and operational functionality and success. Here are just some of the outstanding benefits of ECM:
- Comprehensive Clinical Workflow Automation: Specially formatted to meet the needs of your practice and designed to be fully customizable for many specific fields of medicine.
- Complete Wireless, Technology-Driven Mobility: Virtually frees your doctors and your staff from paper, while keeping all the information they need at their fingertips.
- Flexible Screen Design and Functionality: Meet the individual preferences of each doctor and staff member in your office. System functions can be set to maximize workflow efficiencies, streamline clinical and back office operations and integrate with outside systems seamlessly, all within customized screens modified for the specific use of your doctors and staff.
- Dragon Voice Recognition System: This latest voice-recognition technology integrates directly with ECM, and it really works. Eliminate transcription costs and speed up the generation of office notes and referral letters.
- Full Integration Capability: ECM works smoothly with numerous third party systems and interfaces, and Precision’s technical people have the expertise to ensure that all system components integrate together.
- Open Architecture: The open design of the ECM software gives it the full flexibility to make it compatible with third party software.
- Microsoft Based: ECM is written using the latest Microsoft .NET 3.5, SQL Framework.
- 24/7 Help Desk: Get immediate support and expertise! The technical support people at Precision are there when you need them, 24 hours a day….7 days a week.
Encite Ambulatory EHR 4.35