Medical Practice IT Services
Effective IT services are the foundation for successful electronic health record adoption and exceptional revenue cycle results. As a hospital or medical practice, whether you need assistance with third party interfaces, data extractions and conversions, software configuration, hardware assembly or maintenance, software deployment, PHI security solutions, server deployment or migrations or more, Precision has all of the services and solutions that you need so that you can operate at the highest of level in the rapidly-changing healthcare environment. Precision’s breadth and depth of IT services ensure that no technical challenge is too difficult to overcome. Precision’s IT services include the following:
- Hosted Email with Full HIPAA Compliant Security Encryption and SPAM Filtering - Let Precision manage and secure your email.
- Secure Text and Instant Messaging - Have peace of mind in knowing that all your text and instant messages are secure and fully HIPAA compliant
- Mobile Content Device Management – Have you lost your phone? Was your laptop stolen? Cloud PPM can wipe the content from that device and disable access from anywhere
- Hosted Windows Domain Services - Precision will manage and administer users, groups and security for your network.
- Hosted File Sharing - Push documents to Precision’s secure storage and have access to them from anywhere at any time.
- Offsite Backup and Archive - Whether you need Precision to be your primary backup destination or secondary offsite backup, we can manage and protect your data just like it was at your office.
- Hosted Microsoft SQL Server - Does your practice have an application that requires a SQL database? Take it to Cloud PPM and never worry about software and hardware costs again.
- Onsite IT Services:
- 24/7 Technical support
- PC and peripheral device setup and management
- Network device (Router, Firewall, Switch, Access Point) configuration and management
- Server setup and administration