eClinicalWorks EHR Installation, Optimization & Support Services
A Flexible EHR System for Medical Practices of Any Size
eClinicalWorks is ideal for medical groups of all sizes. Precision currently supports large hospital systems on eClinicalWorks as well as large private practices and solo-provider practices – all medical groups can benefit from Precision’s revenue cycle expertise with respect to this software system.
Reduce Accounts Receivable Balances and Improve Collections
If formatted and managed effectively, eClinicalWorks can streamline medical billing management in a manner that permits physicians to significantly reduce their accounts receivable balances and improve collections.
Streamline and Automate Scheduling, Billing, and Claims Processes to Maximize Your Efficiency
- At login, each user is given a role and facility-based security clearance based upon job function.
- Busy schedules are managed quickly and easily in an automated fashion.
- Providers have the option to define recurring schedules and block hours for large, multi-location practices and schedules can be copied and applied to other providers.
- Offices can communicate online with payers to confirm patient eligibility.
- Claims are easily scrubbed and submitted electronically, with payments received electronically in due course and automatically reconciled with each patient encounter.
- For patient balances, patient statements and collection letters are generated according to practice-defined parameters.
EHR for Better Patient Management
The eClinicalWorks’ electronic health record solution enables physicians and their staff to manage patient flow, immediately access patient records in-house or remotely, electronically communicate with referring physicians and securely send consult notes and clinical data.
Unified with its practice management solution, eClinicalWorks electronic health record allows users to easily review and complete patient histories, past visits, current medications, allergies, labs and diagnostic tests.
Robust Clinical and Financial Reporting
Precision utilizes the eBO reporting module within eClinicalWorks to effectively report clinical and financial data across multiple, affiliated clinics for its hospital clients. The reporting data is robust, allowing providers to better manage care for patients while maximizing reimbursements.