Encite EHR Installation, Optimization & Support Services
Highly Customizable, Open-Architecture EHR Software for Maximum Productivity
Encite is an excellent software solution designed to improve clinical care and quality and maximize office productivity. Unlike many other electronic health record systems, Encite is highly customizable by screen as well as by template. Setup and workflow decisions can be made by provider, rather than at the hospital or practice level.
From Clinical Workflows to Revenue Cycle and Financial Management
In fact, Precision works closely with physicians who are hospital-based or members of large practice groups to customize their personal workflows and screens without affecting the preferences and setup of others within their group. Precision also has significant expertise with the practice management functionality of Encite, working closely with clients to complete full demographic and financial conversions from prior systems and provide exceptional revenue cycle service on the Encite platform.
Physicians utilizing Encite fully appreciate the high quality of the electronic health record together with the comprehensive and robust nature of Encite’s billing modules and have likewise been very pleased with the clinical and financial results.
Nationally recognized with a proven track record of success, the following describes some additional benefits of Encite:
- Comprehensive Clinical Workflow Automation: Specially formatted to meet the needs of the practice, even down to the provider level, and designed to be fully customizable for many specific fields of medicine.
- Flexible Screen Design and Functionality: System functions can be set to maximize workflow efficiencies, streamline clinical and back-office operations and integrate with outside systems seamlessly.
- Dragon Voice Recognition System: The latest voice-recognition technology integrates directly with Encite, which helps eliminate transcription costs and speeds up the generation of office notes and referral letters.
- Full Integration Capability: Encite works smoothly with numerous third party systems, including third party labs and hospital systems, and Precision’s IT Department has the expertise to ensure that all system components are fully integrated.
- Open Architecture: The open design of Encite gives it the full flexibility to be compatible with third party software.
- Microsoft Based: Encite is written using the latest Microsoft .NET 3.5, SQL Framework.
- 24/7 Help Desk: Precision maintains a 24/7 helpdesk to address all Encite-related questions.